The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Syvecs & Toucan wiring help please.

Brazil

Gents,

Can anybody tell me what the pinout of the plugs shown below are? they are part of the extension harness from Syvecs to factory harness, FYI: My car is facelift VVTI 2JZ-GTE Manual.

I am also stuck in knowing where to connect the Toucan display to this harness? I notice the Toucan Display has a 25 pinout RJ but my harness has a 54 pinout RJ.

Hi! That's a loom adapter made by yours truly :) It has a socket - looks like an Ethernet socket, in your first picture - that you can plug the Toucan cable directly in to. Toucan may have a "modem" type connector, but it fits that Ethernet-like socket just perfectly.

The other two connectors are for a wideband (6 pin connector, ready to take a "PnP" lambda cable from our goodselves) and an AUX connector with all the spare I/O on it. You should have been supplied with a small piece of paper with this information on it? If not, PM me and I'll fire over the info to you.