The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello New Supra Owner from Newcastle

Guest supraintoon

Guest supraintoon

Hello all, been meaning to post on here for a while but been too busy making the most of the sunny weather in my recently bought, and first taste of Supra ownership, and it's absolutely fantastic! :D

Had a Celica, MR2 NA, MR2 Turbo, Impreza STI and Beemer 330ci in the past, had a lot of fun in them all, but for me this one tops the lot so far!

Low mileage, one owner, fresh import via JM Imports, twin turbo vvti, totally stock on arrival, few bits added so far and more to come in the near future. Pic below.

Also want to say a big thanks to Jurgen and the rest of the team at JM Imports!! Not much more to say than what's already been said about JM, top notch from day 1 and couldn't recommend them highly enough! Best bit is I live about 5 miles away so I'll be back for some mods soon ;)

Cheers,

Simon.

Guest supraintoon

Cheers, yes it is indeed a Kansai Lip, good spot! :D

No crazy plans, exterior wise want to keep it as is other than some 18" Volks being refurbed at the moment, hoping to get them on in the next few weeks. Interior wise keeping it standard other than a new headunit, and main aim is BPU in the next few months. After that no plans but you never know, right?? :D

Cheers, yes it is indeed a Kansai Lip, good spot! :D

No crazy plans, exterior wise want to keep it as is other than some 18" Volks being refurbed at the moment, hoping to get them on in the next few weeks. Interior wise keeping it standard other than a new headunit, and main aim is BPU in the next few months. After that no plans but you never know, right?? :D

Nice, I like the sound of that! :) You will be very impressed with BPU! Totally transforms the supra's performance.

Guest supraintoon

Yes looking forward to BPU, it already goes well as stock so I can imagine BPU will be very impressive!

Jurgen fitted a Nur Spec R exhaust on arrival so its a start, few more goodies needed :)

Yes looking forward to BPU, it already goes well as stock so I can imagine BPU will be very impressive!

BPU really brings the car to life, if you think it's quick now you'll be shocked at what a few simple mods will do to the response and performance.

Guest supraintoon

Thanks everyone will check out the North East section! Talking of meets, was down Whitley Bay yesterday afternoon and found myself stuck in a VW meet, old camper vans and MK1 Golf's everywhere, really good crowd and some very well looked after motors. Thing is I only went to walk the dog and get some fish and chips, was gone hours lol

More importantly though...another black and white here sorry Dixon :D

Thanks everyone will check out the North East section! Talking of meets, was down Whitley Bay yesterday afternoon and found myself stuck in a VW meet, old camper vans and MK1 Golf's everywhere, really good crowd and some very well looked after motors. Thing is I only went to walk the dog and get some fish and chips, was gone hours lol

More importantly though...another black and white here sorry Dixon :D

No way man! Pennywell and the likes need to sort their selves out and a buy a few supras :D

Ah well could be worse I suppose, We could have signed Joe Kinnear instead :p

Ha, from supras, to NE football rivalry ;)

I'll have to attend a NE meet once I've enough money to drive there and back ha! Quite shocked, my first 40 quid only did 110 miles :( ouch!

After a BPU I bet its only 80 ha!

They aint so bad once you get on the motorway dude around the doors they are crap :D cant say bpu made a lot of difference in terms of mpg tbh

Football in the NE is in your blood, basically to make you disappointed every other week lol

Welcome to le club :)

Nice! :clap:

Ha, from supras, to NE football rivalry ;)

I'll have to attend a NE meet once I've enough money to drive there and back ha! Quite shocked, my first 40 quid only did 110 miles :( ouch!

After a BPU I bet its only 80 ha!

Go for a big single dude, I save loads of fuel (off boost).....

Go for a big single dude, I save loads of fuel (off boost).....

Funny you say that, this T88 6 speed is so much better on fuel on the motorway than the 5 speed TT was! Diff ratio, gearbox ratio and lack of boost at 2.5-3k rpm FTW!