The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MkivSupra 20th anniversary Rockingham 26th august

safcdixon

As found in this thread http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?293920-20th-Anniversary-Party-at-Rockingham-26th-August

Any of you guys fancy this be good to get a decent sized convoy for the drive down should be a day to remember, shortish notice like but its on a bank holiday monday so work shouldnt be a problem for most, plus pork sarnies if nowt else triggers your fancy :D

Would have loved to mate but car won't be ready plus I'll be in Dubai :D

Jammy git!! :D

I'm sure i can jump in your convoy when you get down to our area :-)

Of course, more =better :)

It would be cool if we could get all the NE lads heading down. It only happens once every 20 year's ;)

It's not to bad a journey to do there and back in a day. Chuck in a few Costa stops and we are laughing.

Exactly that this is a not to miss event imo it will be a long wait before another like it

Early start, late-ish finish with some motorway madness mixed in :D

• 2 weeks later...

Im not sure now tbh Ross, I need two tyres, my rear wishbone fitting, then my suspension setting up, the cars very unstable when on boost at the minute so i wouldnt want too take it so far without getting things sorted first, I may have to get out the credit card to go lol

But think il just aim for Jae instead mate

• 3 weeks later...