The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I need new suspension

spidermonkey

I need new suspension, dampers, springs, top mounts etc, what should I go for and from where?

Currently I have HKS hyper max (I think) and they are knocking at the back.

In fairness they have been on the car since I bought it (over 11 years ago) and have done 42000 miles, I also have Tanabe ARB's, opinions please :)

I have a full set of 1 year Oem Sachs own replacement dampers I bought and have done around 5k on from new I also have a full set of black hks lowering springs but you will need 4 new top mounts I will be looking for about £150 posted for the lot if your interested

I have a full set of 1 year Oem Sachs own replacement dampers I bought and have done around 5k on from new I also have a full set of black hks lowering springs but you will need 4 new top mounts I will be looking for about £150 posted for the lot if your interested

Is it all in excellent condition?

Any leaks or creaks, I am interested, how low is the car with these on?

My car has always been lowered since I bought it so I have no idea how a stock car sits

Is it all in excellent condition?

Any leaks or creaks, I am interested, how low is the car with these on?

My car has always been lowered since I bought it so I have no idea how a stock car sits

Mine with stock Yellow Bilsteins. I want to get some Eibach lowering springs for it at some point :)