The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Veilside Spoiler

Zantose

Hmmmm, i like the veilside spoiler, but the pics below look different to me.

This silver one looks nice:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/leebayford/niceVSspoiler.bmp

This black one looks horrible:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/leebayford/horribleVSspoiler.bmp

At a guess, would the silver one be a real veilside wing, and the black one be a cheap copy?

Can anyone get a decent replica (same as the silver one above), and if so how much?

Or if not how much would a real veilside one set me back?

Cheers,

Lee.

I see what you mean, Mr Ayling's one looks more curved, especially the lower blade. Although I think the colour has something to do with that.

But why would you want to stick one of those monstrosities on your car anyway? I think they look ridiculous.

I hate the holes that are in them, that allow the aerial to extend, I think it looks stupid. You'd ideally have to add a beesting and fill up the holes on the spoiler.

Plus I like the standard spoiler as it blends into the rear of the car and can almost disappear, plus it allows easier viewing out of the rear window.

Ben..