The mkiv Supra Owners Club

starting to loose the love i think :(

supra steveo

well after sorting the diff and managing to drive back down the country on sunday night , today the supra decided it didn't want power steering anymore and spat out all the oil from somewhere and stated smoking dues to the oil getting all over the exhaust :( getting to the point where i am starting to think what is the point

sooooooooo off to the wanted section for a TT PAS

well after sorting the diff and managing to drive back down the country on sunday night , today the supra decided it didn't want power steering anymore and spat out all the oil from somewhere and stated smoking dues to the oil getting all over the exhaust :( getting to the point where i am starting to think what is the point

sooooooooo off to the wanted section for a TT PAS

Just for reference, a TT and N/A pump are the same.

Just for reference, a TT and N/A pump are the same.

is it just the reservoir bit that's different ? are you still doing the SBA tuning btw ? might have to book in with you start of next year

Dude, its just nuts and bolts at the end of the day just find the cause and fix it. Same with anything.

yeah I know just feels like one thing after another tho

Shit mate I would have gave you my power steering pump if it wasnt sold bear with it though as I began loosing the love just before my supra died and now I miss it so much I went and bought a new one :)

cheers mate its good to know ive got a good bunch behind me and that I should stick with it

no couldn't be the front crank seal as i asked Paul Whiffin to replace the crank seals before the engine was fitted in December, it also sounds like the car is ever so slightly misfiring, it sounded ok when i had it TTC'ed

I'd still check the crank seal to be on the safe side.

An chin up :)

I've said this before and I'll say it again ....I keep thinking about getting a TT but it just seems as though more and more Turbo owners are always having issues and to tell you the truth , it's putting me off !!! I love the reliability of my N/A and am now thinking of also getting a standard Skyline to play with ........keeping my supra obviously .

Sorry to hear you're having problems dude :(