The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie from aberdeen

Gymshoe

Hey guys

My name is jamie and I'm 26, I was asked to be on the stand for the club at the smcs yesterday by my best friend alex (drift_bear), so i met a few of you guys then and a big thanks to Westy for letting me be part of it :thumbs:

I've always wanted a supra since I first seen one years ago, but was never really in any position to get one back then. Now I have a good few year driving behind me and etc i am in a position to get my dream car at last :D all I need to do is sell/swap my current cars for one!!

I currently drive a white 1998 Subaru impreza, it's only got a few mods : 17" wheels, straight through exhaust, fmic, manual boost controller. I also have a silver 1993 jasper impreza that's stock apart from a straight through exhaust and remapped Ecu.

I would like a TT auto BPU with body styling and well looked after, so I thought this would be the perfect place (drift_bear wouldn't let me look anywhere else :p )

Ps alex says I have to ask where the boot release lever is... :D :p

Edited by Gymshoe (see edit history)

Thanks guys , will def come again next year but hopfully no eating challenges will take place again dont think i could of helped in that anyway as im still recovering from the 15,000 cal burger challenge i attempted on the friday in oban . Yes alex its your fault , i thought the ecu i put in was great fun and what a diffrence it made to the impreza until i drove your car and you told me to put the foot down hahaha it took away all the new fun i had in the impreza and changed it to a renewed love :love:

Thanks guys , will def come again next year but hopfully no eating challenges will take place again dont think i could of helped in that anyway as im still recovering from the 15,000 cal burger challenge i attempted on the friday in oban . Yes alex its your fault , i thought the ecu i put in was great fun and what a diffrence it made to the impreza until i drove your car and you told me to put the foot down hahaha it took away all the new fun i had in the impreza and changed it to a renewed love :love:

:innocent: :D you know it makes sense epically after spending the day being part of the stand yesterday haha

I'm sure ed will be here soon to explain lol

Don't look at me. I've been asking for years and I'm still none the wiser.

Hi Gymshoe.

Welcome to the greatest forum in the world.

Dogging nights are most tuesdays. Alex will take you to your initiation.

Good luck with the search. The Supra is the king of all cars - you won't be disappointed (unless you buy Grahams)

btw? Why the name?

Do you smell or something?

Don't look at me. I've been asking for years and I'm still none the wiser.

Hi Gymshoe.

Welcome to the greatest forum in the world.

Dogging nights are most tuesdays. Alex will take you to your initiation.

Good luck with the search. The Supra is the king of all cars - you won't be disappointed (unless you buy Grahams)

btw? Why the name?

Do you smell or something?

Yeah I learned all the good spots from ed :p

He is called Gymshoe cause our mates dad called him jimmy one night. Up here a jimmy is another name for a Gymshoe (the black shoes you used to wear for pe in school) so it's just stuck lol

at last alex said the proper reason why i get called Gymshoe he usally tells everyone that i smell like a foot haha . Well my 2 imprezas are going up for sale tonight so hopfully i should have a Supra sometime soon

You aren't hanging about are you lol. Great news!