The mkiv Supra Owners Club

96 TT Auto

Wingnut

Hello Everyone,

I picked up a white 96 supra last wednesday. It does have three remaining problems, the antenna is stuck out, drivers side mirror doesn't fold in, and I need to replace a bulb. Other than that she's running like a champ. I will be washing her this weekend so I'll post up photos then. If any one knows a person with the stock white side skirts I'll be willing to trade.

Edited by Wingnut (see edit history)

Hello Everyone,

I picked up a white 96 supra last wednesday. It does have three remaining problems, the antenna is stuck out, drivers side mirror doesn't fold in, and I need to replace a bulb. Other than that she's running like a champ. I will be washing her this weekend so I'll post up photos then. It does have the TRD side skirts and rear spats, if any one knows a person with the stock white side skirts I'll be willing to trade.

Congratulations on the new motor.

I suspect you have the optional Toyota side skirts and spats, they are often wrongly described/advertised as being TRD, get some :Pics: up and we'd be able to tell you what they are.

Edited by Nic (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
you need to be a club member in order to trade mate...£10 but well worth it.

As for the issues, its a 20 year old car so some may crop up from time to time ;-)

Cool stuff man I'll most likely become a member, is there any offers and stuff for it? Yeah the problems are real minor, I been living just fine without them. I'm really pleased with the car, I get smiles every time I drive it.

Congratulations on the new motor.

I suspect you have the optional Toyota side skirts and spats, they are often wrongly described/advertised as being TRD, get some up and we'd be able to tell you what they are.

I put TRD because it seems like thats what the people call them here on the forums. I never really knew the name of them.

Congrats on the car. Shall look forward to the pics

Thanks! Look forward on meeting everyone at the meets, I'll post them up in a different message.

• 5 weeks later...