The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Member - Glasgow

Guest martinh

Guest martinh

Hello my name is Martin i am 19 from Glasgow. Seen your stand at Scottish Car Show today and was unbelieveable havent seen that many supras in the one place at the same time they was all stunning machines.

Guest martinh
Welcome to the club Martin, you interested in owning a supra in the future? The club stand had alot of very nice supras on there

Thanks dude. Yeah man love supras there isnt alot better than them. And yeah your right there was so many good looking supras on show.

I would love to see 30 Club cars on a stand next year mate...I think for best club stand we would need a little mix of Supras, GTRs and whatever exotica that members have hidden away.

Monster unit won that category because of this exact reason! And the fact that they had a Lambo!lol

I would love to see 30 Club cars on a stand next year mate...I think for best club stand we would need a little mix of Supras, GTRs and whatever exotica that members have hidden away.

Monster unit won that category because of this exact reason! And the fact that they had a Lambo!lol

Exotica = james' Eleanor ;)

Hello my name is Martin i am 19 from Glasgow. Seen your stand at Scottish Car Show today and was unbelieveable havent seen that many supras in the one place at the same time they was all stunning machines.

Welcome mate. Where around Glasgow are you based? Did you have a car on a stand yourself or were you just a spectator?

Maybe but there would have to be a limit of just say 5/30 of non supras cant have the defectors outnumbering the club marque, as the main comment i heard over the weekend was "Wow ive never seen so many at once" poeple love seeing rare older motors that look amazing (not including mine :D) altogether we wouldnt want to ruin that.

I do agree it would get more interest from a wider range of visitors though

I fully support that the majority (80%+) would have to Supras IMO...but a few different marques to spice up the stand would not be a bad thing.:)

No Top 50 entries and having every car we have on the club stand would benefit us also, and I'm sure Hodge would agree with that.

I will try and take both of my Supras next year...bring on the biggest club stand yet!lol!:D

I fully support that the majority (80%+) would have to Supras IMO...but a few different marques to spice up the stand would not be a bad thing.:)

No Top 50 entries and having every car we have on the club stand would benefit us also, and I'm sure Hodge would agree with that.

I will try and take both of my Supras next year...bring on the biggest club stand yet!lol!:D

Welcome mate, good luck with the search.

John was saying if he was to do the show again he would be in amoungst the club stand. His car would be the equivelant to the Lamborghini that the other club had as a crowd puller. (btw john it was nice to meet you briefly and your car lives upto it's name and then some :) )

Guest martinh
:welcome: you've come to the right place dude, stick around and hopefully you will get your hands on one soon enough! We're you on a stand or anything yesterday?

I was with my mate we was on the stand just beside you with Ayrshire Underground with a camo golf? that was his. unfournetly i havent passed my test yet so a good few years before i will be able to own and afford a Supra :)

Guest martinh
Welcome mate! Was a nightmare to organise, but it was a great showing for the club!

2 years ago we had three cars, last year we had nine and this year we had 18!!!

Always is haha, was a ball ache getting up so early aswell doesnt help that i was drinking the night before lol. but was amazing was even better being with a mate on the stand right beside your stand aswell. was in my mates camo golf with ayrshire underground

- - - Updated - - -

Monster unit was unreal man so many amazing machines good couple hundred horses in there for sure

Guest martinh

Stay in Coatbridge buddy just on the outside, was with my mate on the Ayrshire Underground stand i was a passenger in the camo golf. dont drive just now should be but failed my theory twice and i was ready for my test :( september i am starting again