The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Veilside spoiler what's it worth?

chris0132

Sorry if this is in the wrong section i didnt know which one was right lol

I've just picked up a veilside spoiler up and I'm wondering how much there roughly worth its a genuine one apparently and its got a few scrapes on it and one hole which can easily be fixed, it has a brake light in it and has one end cap on it just missing the one so roughly what's it worth

Guest balloo

1) stock spoiler looks much better

2) stock spoiler looks much better

3) stock spoiler looks much better

looking at above arguments, I would leave it in your garden and use it and a bird feeder :D

Not defo selling it was just thinking about it I was gonna try and modify it to make something and as no one would buy it, anyway I Spose I might aswell try and modify it into something I can use on other bits like the blade I could make some covers of some sort in the engine bay something along those lines

The colour itself is really nice in person I've got a mate who's big Into supras and always asks If I ever get rid of parts to let him have them for when he eventually gets a supra (he's 16 at the moment) if I can't make it work as engine bay or other parts ill probably just give it to him then

Can practice my wet and dry flatting on it too as I've been after something to try it on might aswell try it on this then before I either cut it up or give it to my mate