The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single turbo auto supra for very little money!

Chris Bailey

I doubt it will go for much more!

You ever bidded for anything on eBay before :D

My type R went from being stuck around £500 mark for nearly a week & in the 24 hours left it finished at £3,500. You never know on eBay as people watch it & bid towards the end. I'd image it would go for at least £6k

Carrillo H section rods though apparently! How true that is I don't know? Could be worth more in parts!

Not really needed unless you plan on going 700+BHP though, bit like putting Syvecs in a stock NA.

It's not worth a great deal in parts being an auto with a cheap turbo kit and emanage ecu.

absolutely.... I'm gutted to be selling and ebay is a more 'detached' method .....its been a great car for little money...... and let's face it if it had the parts on it from my wish list it wouldn't be starting at £3500

Hope to return to Supra ownership in the future with a bit of luck!!

absolutely.... I'm gutted to be selling and ebay is a more 'detached' method .....its been a great car for little money...... and let's face it if it had the parts on it from my wish list it wouldn't be starting at £3500

Hope to return to Supra ownership in the future with a bit of luck!!

Are there receipts for all the parts purchased mate?

Guest yasser

I FOUND THIS IT SEEMS TO ME ITS GOOD BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS?

-AND THIS IS SOME INFO WAS WRITTEN BY THE SELLER:

AUTOMATIC TOYOTA SUPRA 3.0 SPORT 1995 M REG,ULTRA LOW MILES 44K,ALL OLD MOT CERTIFICATES SINCE IMPORT BACK IN 2006.ONLY TWO OWNERS LAST ONE BEING THE LADY SINCE 2010,TOTALLY STANDARD UNMODIFIED EXAMPLE,CURRENT MOT AUG 2013,TAX DEC 2013,SOME SERVICE BILLS/INVOICES,USUAL EXTRAS-PAS-CAT 1 REMOTE ALARM/IMMOBILISER-17IN WHITE ALLOYS-ICE COLD AIR/CLIMATE CONTROL-BIG BORE STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST SYSTEM-ALPINE CD PLAYER-MOMO STEERING WHEEL-TWO REMOTE KEY FOBS-ELECTRIC FOLDING WING MIRRORS-ELECTRIC WINDOWS-REAR AERO SPOILER-PRIVACY GLASS-LOOKS AND DRIVES SUPERB,A REAL EYE CATCHER,A VERY WELL MAINTAINED LOW MILEAGE SUPRA IN EXCELLENT CONDITION THROUGHOUT,JUST BEEN VALETED,ALL IN ALL A STUNNING LOOKING SPORTS CAR IN THE RIGHT COLOUR COMBINATION,YOU WILL NOT FIND A NICER ONE THEN THIS,NEED NO DREAMERS OR TIME WASTERS PLEASE,FIRST TO SEE WILL BUY, HPI CLEAR,also comes with original set of 16in supra alloys with nearly new tyres///viewing strictly by appointment.px welcome... £3,495

-SOME PHOTOS:

media.jpg media (5).jpg media (4).jpg

media (1).jpg media (2).jpg media (3).jpg

Edited by yasser (see edit history)

I FOUND THIS IT SEEMS TO ME ITS GOOD BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS?

AUTOMATIC TOYOTA SUPRA 3.0 TOTALLY STANDARD COLOUR COMBINATION,YOU WILL NOT FIND A NICER ONE THEN THIS£3,495

1) Overpriced

2) Automatic

3) NA

4) Is there any reason for a 4 after 1,2,3?

5) Silver

6) You can find nicer on here.