The mkiv Supra Owners Club

stock verses modified

girth45

There both have its appeal. But I modify my because I want more power:D

As for cosmetics work on the supra, I modify that too because like Ash mentioned, I get bored lol.

but also I like the modify look more than stock. Of course it has to be tasteful mods:)

Stock apart from speed converter, head unit, speakers (behind stock grilles) and horn (twin FIAMM airhorns, before I realised Toyota sell a horn upgrade that doesn't sound like Postman Pat's van)

Toyota sell a horn upgrade!? I'm forever embarrassed by the weedy Nissan Micra sounding horn that the Supra has as standard.

Modified. Every panel bar the doors that can be changed has been changed on mine.

Power wise, BPU is enough for me right now, but I will be on the hunt for more once the debt is paid off :eyebrows:

I am however now really liking the stock oem look, with a nice lip. My next project will be based around that, but its all hush hush for now :sly: