The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member - Scotland!

StevenOd

Hey guys! im 21 and looking to buy a na supra. Would love the twin turbo but obviously cant get insurance etc so just going to be sensible and get the non turbo as I just want a supra! Would love any help at all on what to look out for, Came across the forum there as I googled a traders name on pistonheads called ' Clive's Performance ' and looks like a dodgy fella and not very helpful. So if anyones selling a non turbo supra in good condition get in touch thanks! Hope to be on this forum for a long time ;)

I'll be there on Sunday don't you worry, I'll be going along with a group called betapped in my mates new fiesta st! Should I just ask for drift bear lol?!

Myself and, no doubt, bear will be wearing mkivsupra.net polos or similar. Just come and say hi and introduce yourself

I'll be there on Sunday don't you worry, I'll be going along with a group called betapped in my mates new fiesta st! Should I just ask for drift bear lol?!

You will be able to see my car lol, it has my name on the windscreen haha

No...he will be drunk!lol! Ask for me mate.:D

For once at an event I will be sober :p :p

Myself and, no doubt, bear will be wearing mkivsupra.net polos or similar. Just come and say hi and introduce yourself

I will be indeed wearing a black mkivsupra.net polo shirt

Welcome buddy, where are you based? With the insurance, if you phone around you can ALWAYS get the prices down, I'm only 21 and paying just shy of 700 bucks fully comp for the year on an NA with a few major upgrades...so it's worth haggling. NA's are obviously not quite the same beast but still epic all the same. Bear in mind a TT will cost you a lot more for one worth buying, that's what swayed me towards the NA for my first one, starting to feel the power bug settling in though.... so not sure how long she'll stay :p