The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my 3.4 stroker

smithypj

as many of you know ive been breaking my supra, right my question here results from feedback from you guys on here

I have genuine 8k miles 3.4 powerhouse built hks stroker engine with the stage 5 powerhouse badass head etc

I have been made a offer on this block and head overseas but since meeting few you guys when collecting parts it would now be apparent I have price incorrectly on this, my question is do I go along with this offer or , put up for sale again at righter price?

also after head removal for inspection the condition of bores and pistons is like its never been run up

cheers guys

http://www.powerhouseracing.com/p-4503-phr-badass-race-head-for-1993-98-supra-tt.aspx

anybody interested then block and head £6250

okokokokoko.jpg

Edited by smithypj (see edit history)

Whats the offer?? What's the exchange rate?? If it comes close to what you have in it, I guess it would be up to you and what you are willing to gain and or lose. If you need the money drive on, but if not let them hound you for the possible purchase at on or close to what you want. I hope that helps.

as many of you know ive been breaking my supra, right my question here results from feedback from you guys on here

I have genuine 8k miles 3.4 powerhouse built hks stroker engine with the stage 5 powerhouse badass head etc

I have been made a offer on this block and head overseas but since meeting few you guys when collecting parts it would now be apparent I have price incorrectly on this, my question is do I go along with this offer or , put up for sale again at righter price?

also after head removal for inspection the condition of bores and pistons is like its never been run up

cheers guys

Do you need the money? If not then don't sell it because it is rare to have what you got and I know its worth what someone will be willing to pay for it but at least you wont have regret it later date wishing you should of sold it for more.

you said a price that you wanted and would of accepted you got that price ! now you want to change your mind because you might get more ,what about when the next price is agreed will you want more again?

if you have accepted the offer you should honner the price you said ! after all you knew what it cost you and what you would take.

but if it is just a offer then come back with a counter offer and go from there

you said a price that you wanted and would of accepted you got that price ! now you want to change your mind because you might get more ,what about when the next price is agreed will you want more again?

if you have accepted the offer you should honner the price you said ! after all you knew what it cost you and what you would take.

This sums it up in one.

Edited by Littler (see edit history)

yeah man... don't sell yourself short on it. if you underpriced it just explain to any potential buyers lined up . Theyre probably only after it because its underpriced anyway and any serious buyers will know the value and will pay what its worth at the end of the day.

It depends on how much you underpriced it. If it is a big difference that will see you out of pocket, a legitimate buyer will understand. If its, say c.5 - 10%, then that isn't really a life changing amount and depending on if you have other buyers lined up or not, I'd sell at the price you agreed to in the first place, but again, only if the difference between what you asked and what it is worth isn't huge. If it is, then readjust accordingly.

the offer was no where near my asking price !!!