The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi from Finland

Guest Lantusman

Guest Lantusman

Hi everyone !

It seems that in England you guys have pretty nice Supras a LOT, i was searching Supra parts and got here so i think why not join and become a member.. So i did and now this is my first post here so far :D My own sz-r got in an accident couple weeks a go.. i where searching for parts here in Finland but those prices.. damd.. most off you would laugh a lot if you would know the prices in here..So to the exact point,Im going to get an supra in england so is there any things that i should know when purchasing one in near future ?

Now all i do is wait for the insurance money to drop in my bank account so i can come there and get me an new supra =)

i hope my bad english would not be an problem here =)

-Finnish car painter Matias/Lantusman

Hi, if you want one purely for crash repair parts then there will be ok auto NA's here going for less than 2000 gbp...

I think the hardest part might be getting people to take you seriously and actually deal with you, when people here are approached by potential buyers abroad they are cautious and think it will all be too much hassle for them!