The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Clear front bumer side lights

Guest Lee 7Star

Guest Lee 7Star

Just ordered a replacement set from Toyota P/N 81740-14170, however these turned out to be the orange

ones, struggling to find where to buy a clear set from.

So.... either need the Toyota P/N for the clear ones or can someone point me to where the clear ones can be bought?

Thanks

Lee

Guest Lee 7Star

Did that, but still no luck, just seeing the clear square ones or the indicator ones at the front, the orange ones I have are a bullet shape it that helps!

Paul at Whifbitz used to do them, could be worth asking. Failing that, search ebay for clear supra side repeaters (rather than indicators) and you should turn up some in the US. Toyota don't do clear ones, just the oem orange.

Edit: search side markers too, they sometimes sell them as a set (front and rear).

So.... either need the Toyota P/N for the clear ones or can someone point me to where the clear ones can be bought?

I'm almost certain Toyota never made facelift clear front bumper side markers for the Supra, only orange ones. Aftermarket clear versions the same wedge shape as the standard ones use to be available (pics below) but I seem to remember them being discontinued. Paul at Whifbitz may know if they are still available or not.

Alternatively MVP sell these oval ones,

http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/Templates/frmTemplateM7.asp?SubFolderID=466&SearchYN=N

Edited by Nic (see edit history)

Guest Lee 7Star

Hi Nic, yes the above pics show the side lights i'm after, when I removed them the bolts were too rusty to open, so the lenses ended up cracking as had to force thm out, the new Toyota ones are better in terms of quality just the wrong colour!!