The mkiv Supra Owners Club

About time I added some pics

Boge

Hi Boge, yeh great. If all goes to plan we will be moving into a nice little place in St. Peter Port just up from the old district. Had a new Fiesta to drive about, was OK everyone is very polite and forgiving, just as well really. Not looking forward to getting the Supra up and down the road to the house much but I've got off street parking so that's a result. Will be over mid/late August so keep a look out for us. Didn't see a Supra this time but a nice white EVO.

Now.... Can anyone give me an idea of what the car is worth and how much a garage would possibly give for px?

98 tiptronic twin turbo vvti, pure sport mats, only mods are carbon fuse box lid, k&n panel filter and now reads mph.

Now.... Can anyone give me an idea of what the car is worth and how much a garage would possibly give for px?

98 tiptronic twin turbo vvti, pure sport mats, only mods are carbon fuse box lid, k&n panel filter and now reads mph.

About £5-7k I'd say, depending on mileage and condition.

• 1 month later...

Sure was mate, wondered if it was you in the silver Supe along the front. Saw you at the last minute but I did wave. We are settling in, just waiting to be put on-line. Seen the harliquin paint supe the other day and a very nice black RX7. Hoping to register the car tomorrow. Have to arrange a little meet to say hello some time.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeh, all good mate. Don't mind the speed limits to be honest as it's so tight around the island and especially town you don't feel like some idiot is going to smash into the car at any moment, hate having to curb surf though. Sorted in the house and at work now so looking forwards to getting out and about to see the island.