The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hello from las vegas usa!

Guest suprat04r

Guest suprat04r

Hi I don't currently own a supra but I did! 76gts 6spd supra a few years back.

Now ive got a 97sc400 rsp shell to work with which hopefully . I'll be doing doing a 6spd swap sometime

Just wanted to say hi! Thx

Jason

Hi, welcome to the club, I'm another Vegas fan, loved it there but found it slightly too hot at this time of year, hoover dam and grand canyon were incredible, we hope to go back again soon. Get some car photos up if you get a chance :)

Guest suprat04r

Thank you guys! ! This forum seems like a better place than supraforums! :)

Thats great some of you have been to las vegas! Yes it is reallly hot in the summer.. we have our share of noce things, places to visit.

But its definitely more of an entertainment city vs. a normal city where there are sights to see etc.

I'll keep posting up here and look to stay in touch! Ill get some pics of the lexus when it arrives!

Also I might buy a turbo kit from Lee P, he seems reputable? How much would shipping run about to ship to las vegas (states)?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest suprat04r

thanks guys, much appreciate the welcome!!

I was inquiring and possibly purchasing a turbo kit from LEE P.. I guess he is a famous board member/shop owner? so I would assume it would be safe to purchase/ship stuff from him?

i'm in the states too so if you guys ever need to inquire about anything, feel free to ask me as a source :) i'll be glad to help assist if I could somehow.

the lexus I am building was rather a famous one here in the states. it goes by the name LEXUSFTW i'm not sure if you guys have seen videos of his car but here it is:

it is a shell now and I have to redo pretty much everything from scratch... but the car itself is pristine and beautiful! I've always wanted an RSP car...

here she sits (not in vegas yet) though!!

Welcome to the club, been to Vegas 3 times in last 5 years, loved it.

Took our young adult children last time in April, stayed in downtown L.A., Las Vegas and San Fransisco. They loved it and don't stop talking about it.

Our youngest won a few hundred dollars :)

Love the colour and good luck with the project, there's a lot of work ahead. Lee P is great and an extremely helpful and well respected trader on here.

Edited by markssupra (see edit history)