The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got my tt at last!

mac79

So finally got a tt and will be picking it up next saturday [GRIN][/GRIN]

Now with this being alot different to my n/a I am looking for advice on where/who to use for servicing etc and of course adding some fun parts as I am starting with a stock car.

I am based in Wolverhampton so any suggestions?

Erm, its not a lot different to your NA....!!!!!1

Faster, yes, other than that, there is not much more to keeping a TT.

Air filter- same place and size as NA

Spark plugs_ ^ like the NA, but much easier to change, but watch the coilpacks and clips which sit on top, whereas the NA has a dizzy

Oil filter_ in the same place, but not as easy to get your hands to.If you move the power steering reservoir out the way, it becomes much easier.

Gearbox fluid, etc are all the same and in the same place.

Extra performance doesn't necessitate greater expense nor difficulty. You will be surprised.........enjoy.

You back in a supra then??

Put a deposit down on one yes :)

Get to pick it up soon; the previous owner is very kindly just having a few bits done to make sure it's perfect.

It's been a long time coming! I sold my last one just before I got married and that's well over 3 years ago!

Just been getting some prices on exhuast and induction maybe bov and I think a boost gauge to start.

John Ashley Custom Exhaust in Walsall is a good bet for the exhaust mate. I've had plenty of work done there over the last few years, as have a few members on here, and his work is also spot on. If you mention Rich with the Supra sent you, he'll sort you a good price. He mandrel bends the 3" exhausts for the best flow and can also make 3" decats, restrictor ring etc. My first Supra TT made good power on the dyno and I'd bet his exhaust system helped.

He can also supply boost gauges, induction kit etc.

John Ashley Custom Exhaust in Walsall is a good bet for the exhaust mate. I've had plenty of work done there over the last few years, as have a few members on here, and his work is also spot on. If you mention Rich with the Supra sent you, he'll sort you a good price. He mandrel bends the 3" exhausts for the best flow and can also make 3" decats, restrictor ring etc. My first Supra TT made good power on the dyno and I'd bet his exhaust system helped.

He can also supply boost gauges, induction kit etc.

What sort of price am I looking at?

I will get some pics up later that I took while I was there saturday.

I will get some pics up later that I took while I was there saturday.

Phone him for a quote, there are lots of variables dependent upon materials/construction/diameter etc. He is reasonably priced though for any work I've had done.