The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big Day tomorrow!

Big Mark

Finally the day has come when my bodykit is being painted, can't wait.

MVP front lip has been on the car unpainted since xmas, so the whole of the front bumper will be getting sprayed.

OEM skirts

Trial Rear bumper, which I have spent several weekend fettling.

UK spec bonnet

Might get my spark plug cover painted too.

Fitted my Lexus wheels last month and had the window tinted so it will be good to finally get it looking exactly how I want!!

Not sure yet. I've not thought that far ahead, plus it involves camping and I don't really do camping.

What happened to the Midlands meet that was being talked about here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?290614-Active-Midland-Members&highlight=members+midland? I was looking forward to a meet and spot to eat at Dean's (Tooquicktostop) pub in Hatton?

Very nice indeed. :cool: I DO like a well-executed Trial rear. :)

It was a labour of love, I bought a used bumper thinking that as it had already been fitted to a car it would be easy but it needed a lot of work as had been modified to suit previous owners needs, I got a fair bit of practice with filler and fibre glass. Plus I had the underside painted with a textured anti-stone chip paint rather than regular paint and am loving the textured finish.

Bigun where did you get the uk spec bonnet ? I want one and oem side skirts.

I bought the entire bonnet with vent fitted from a member on here, David P, but it's a J-spec that has been cut. That would be an easy mod for a man of your talents. OEM skirts are definitely the way to go, I'm loving the look. If you're free at some point over the weekend we can meet up and you can have a closer look if you want. Have you still got my number?

Edited by Big Mark (see edit history)

Looking good dude.. It came together well..

Not sure yet. I've not thought that far ahead, plus it involves camping and I don't really do camping.

What happened to the Midlands meet that was being talked about here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?290614-Active-Midland-Members&highlight=members+midland? I was looking forward to a meet and spot to eat at Dean's (Tooquicktostop) pub in Hatton?

See here : ) - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?293515-Midlands-summer-meet-The-Falcon!

Gave it a wash and wax tonight so took some more pics.

DSCN0661.jpg

DSCN0664.jpg

DSCN0665.jpg

DSCN0667.jpg

DSCN0670.jpg

I've decided that the Tailpipe on the Mongoose exhaust system is far too small so have got myself a 10 inch length of 5inch diameter stainless steel tube, all I need now is someone with the ablity to neatly cut stainless steel and weld. :search:

DSCN0672.jpg

DSCN0671.jpg Current look.

DSCN0673.jpg A rough idea of how it will look. I need to move back box slightly on new rubbers and may been to change the angle that the tip cones out.