The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Few pics of progress

Guest Benny9

Guest Benny9

Hi All

Just thought I would upload a few pics of my progress so far, after 2 months of ownership ( and loving it ) I have got her looking the way I like, except the rear bumper! what do you guys recommend? few plans for the interior and engine to come. overall quite chuffed :D

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

IMG_2585.JPG

Guest Benny9

Cheers mate!

really stuck on what to do with the rear though, I don't like the spats and I haven't seen a rear bumper that I like yet, oh well just have to keep searching.

Looking good. Personally I would get shot of the fog light and wire up the rear cluster, the rear needs no more than that. I think the front would look better with a small (legal) square import plate, it made a massive difference to mine. Love that front lip, it really looks good on white.

Loving the Kansai lip - easily the best addition to a stock front bumper. :thumbs:

I wouldn't discount spats for your rear end by the way. Personally I think that's what the car is missing, something to tie together the lines front-to-rear. Nothing too lairy, just a set of OE ones would look great. :)

Guest Benny9

Thanks for the comments Guys.

Yep totally agree bumper has got to go and rear fog wired in to lights , nice and clean :D found an oem one already, maybe I will go for the oem spats after all?

Supra_ufo they are wolfrace alloys, pretty cheap but I think they suit the sup. Also sadly enough I've got the same black/chrome lip wheel setup on my other cars.

DaveR I thought it was a bomex? i'm sure it had a little stamp inside? anyway I really like it, chunks out the front nicely.

Just waiting for a few more goodies to arrive then i'll show the interior for your inspection:search:

Thanks for the comments Guys.

Yep totally agree bumper has got to go and rear fog wired in to lights , nice and clean :D found an oem one already, maybe I will go for the oem spats after all?

Supra_ufo they are wolfrace alloys, pretty cheap but I think they suit the sup. Also sadly enough I've got the same black/chrome lip wheel setup on my other cars.

DaveR I thought it was a bomex? i'm sure it had a little stamp inside? anyway I really like it, chunks out the front nicely.

Just waiting for a few more goodies to arrive then i'll show the interior for your inspection:search:

should of guessed from being outside halfords :p

• 4 months later...