The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello everyone.

Guest Ro8

Hello everyone. My name is Rob from Suffolk and am 24. First of all can I say I am quite excited about being on here as I think it's my first step to getting my first supra. I currently own a 1993 mr2 turbo which I have had for nearly two years. However I have always loved the mk4 supra since I was about 12. Me and my other half have just bought our first house and after 2 years of saving I finally have some spare cash again and the mr2 to sell.

I am after an n/a as I only have a budget of about £3000 and am really buying it as a cruiser not to race. What can I really expect for this. Any model to avoid etc.

Hope to hear back. Rob

Hi Rob, welcome

3k should get you a nice N/A, pay the £10 membership and you will have access to the for sale section and lots of other information.

If you up your budget by 1k you might be able to get a twin turbo, insurance might be expensive as your only 24 though

Thanks for the help. I appreciate the idea of a tt and I know an na is going to feel slow compared to my mr2 but I would rather buy a well looked after better example na than a cheaper turbo.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330954955062?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Had a quick look about and found this. I spoke to the chap who owns it and he's after £2700. So aiming to pay £2500 it would give me a few hundred pounds for service and any little niggles that may need sorting. I know it's difficult to see online but it seems fairly straight and unmolested.

Thanks for the offer. It's a shame it ends before the weekend. I am going to bid on it. I know it's a bit of a punt but if I can get It at the right price I think it's worth it. He wants £2600 for it but I was thinking more £2200. We will see I guess.