The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi everyone

Guest PeteyB

Guest PeteyB

Hey guys and girls just joined up to the forum my name's Peter but everyone calls me Pete it's just easier and I live out at Heckenberg.

Little bit about me I used to own a 95 commodore wagon had the rims exhaust and 5 speed manual kind of got over it and just when I wanted to get rid of it a kangaroo jumped out infront of it and totalled the front end. I wanted something different so I started looking into supra's, still being on my greens I couldn't get the TT so I managed to find a 94 model 2JZ-GE for fairly cheap reason being it had a cracked radiator support got the chassis checked it was all good and still straight so I bought it and got the front end fixed I knew the drivers quarter panel had some bog what I found under the side skirt was fibreglass over metal all the way to the door seal which the guy failed to mention when he sold it to me. Still not wanting to give up on the car I managed to get a side cut and got it installed got the original side skirts and front bar and found a second hand carbon fibre bonnet the new paint is matte white with just a clear coat over the bonnet. I love the car and am trying to bring it back to its former glory at least mechanically its good. Got a couple of pics of the end product I don't have my own as I need to get some money up for a new set of rims since it has nissan rims on it >.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg