The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Na cam gears on a gte ?

EVLMKIV

Hard to believe that 58 of you guys read this thread and not a $#@!ing one of you can give an answer. I'll continue to research.....

Well maybe the 58 people don't know.....

Or the fact if you researched it you would easily find an answer

But hey, keep up that attitude and no one will give you the answer

Firstly I have yet to find any sticky or thread talking of cam gears and the differences thereof.

Secondly I have been googleing the crap out of it.

Thirdly I cuss in a thread by the way is hidden and I get six instant replies.

As for the guy who says he know's but is not telling is pretty crappy considering this is a place from which people are supposed to gain knowledge.

I figured paying my dues and being a part of a forum would grant me access to said held information.

I'm lucky to even get to check the net in this dump hole I'm currently in. Thanks for the top notch responses.

I haven't been rude sense my own response to my own thread. I hope you're not serious. I'm sure that in the 14,119 posts you have given I can only imagine the rudeness that I could find. Lets not bark at the customer beckoning a response. I just want to know an answer to the question as to what are the differences between an NA can Gear and a Turbo cam gear. Suprastore.com has a set of NA Unorthodox polished cam gears for 335 USD right now and I don't want to miss out.

yes and vice versa http://www.titanmotorsports.com/titan-2jz-cam-gears-v2.html, http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?247859-Cam-gears-for-2JZGE, , hope that helps unorthodox racing pulleys are just an adjustable pulley, but as others said be patient some threads will see over 200+ visitors without a reply so it doesn't mean anything.

This is true.. I'm sorry if I seemed course. Thanks for the polite and informative response.

If I were you I'd send a nicely worded question on this page: http://www.unorthodoxracing.com/contacts to unorthodox racing and ask them, the only cam gears I can see them advertising anywhere are for a turbo engine, so they must make both and know if there are any differences. By the way, that was the first page that came up on google for me :)

And to be honest if a company can't spell 'light' I personally wouldn't trust them to produce any part of my engine

You have been rude.

You've said naughty words.

And now you're pretending you haven't.

And let's be honest, you're not likely to reach 14000+ posts on here are you?

Any more arrogance an you'll be gone.

And no, the customer is not always right.

Good luck.

Don't need to google

This forum has a search function

This forum isn't a tap of knowledge just for you to drain

People may genuinely not know the answer as the subject doesn't explain all

You are not a customer so there is no right or wrong

You didn't ask the differences just if it would fit

Being rude won't help you

And I know many of us members have been in crappy places struggling to get on Internet so you ain't the only one

They're exactamundo the same.

Better late than never. :shrug:

Thanks, and I went ahead and got them based off of the info given from a few folks on the thread. The moderator was right by banning me for a day. I have rebuked my evil ways and wish to start a new. I appologize for talking the way I did. My bad guys. I'll keep it clean.. Thanks again.

Thanks, and I went ahead and got them based off of the info given from a few folks on the thread. The moderator was right by banning me for a day. I have rebuked my evil ways and wish to start a new. I appologize for talking the way I did. My bad guys. I'll keep it clean.. Thanks again.

:thumbs: