10mm spacers

abtin90

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What wheels are you using them with? I've got 20mm spacers on the front and had to cut the stock bolts down slightly as they fouled on the wheel

Not too sure as I wasn't able to identify them. The rears are 3 piece 10j and were on Amans car when Jurgen imported it.

If you are going to use spacers definitely use hubcentric ones and make sure they have a built in the spigot as shown in the above example.

You'll also probably need a spigot ring to fit between the spigot on the spacer and the wheel.

Edited by Nic (see edit history)

If you are going to use spacers definitely use hubcentric ones and make sure they have a built in the spigot as shown in the above example.

You'll also probably need a spigot ring to fit between the spigot on the spacer and the wheel.

Thanks Nic I'll definitely be going for hubcentric ones, don't want to be cutting corners or taking any kind of risk.

• 1 year later...

They are not hubcentric spacers as such as they don't bolt onto the hub (you will still need longer studs), however they are better than a universal spacer as they will fit over the hub spigot and have a built in spigot for the wheel to sit onto ie. the wheels will be supported by the spigot rather than the wheel studs.

http://www.amazon.com/10656014-DRS-TRAK-Wheel-Spacer/dp/B00CZBHHYY

60.1mm is the correct center bore for the Supra hub, you will need to measure the center bore of your wheels (the recessed diameter on the back of the wheels that sits over the spigot), if the center bore is >60.1mm then you will need some spigot rings, these are basically adapter rings that fit into the back of the wheels to reduce the centre bore to 60.1mm. Use aluminium spigot rings rather than plastic, I got mine from this Ebay seller

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/spigotringsnutsnboltscentreuk/SPIGOT-RINGS-/_i.html?_fsub=2229351010

ok, but how do you fit them, because as i can read me too there are knurled bolts with the h&r spacer, so how do i fit them right???

I didn't realise they included the wheel studs, if they do you'll need to check if they are compatible with the Supra hub, pic here showing the longer ARP studs to fit the Supra. http://www.titanmotorsports.com/arpwheelstuds1.html

is it just buy longere studs, slide the spacer over the studs, put the Wheel on, and put the bolts on the studs???

This is the pic from the advert, the spacer will fit over the standard studs and should be a tight push fit onto the hub spigot. With aftermarket wheels as said you will probably need a set of spigot rings, the rings should be a tight fit into the back of the wheels, the spigot ring in the back of the wheels should then be a tight fit onto the spigot on the spacer. Then the nuts can be tightened to the correct torque setting.

I think you'll need to ask the supplier what is included in the kit, that has the same part number as the one I posted a link to earlier but is a completely different type of spacer. That photo shows a hubcentric spacer which is bolted to the hub and then the wheel is bolted to the spacer, that is the best kind to get but i thought the minimum width you could get these in is 10mm.

Edited by Nic (see edit history)