The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tanabe hyper medallion exhaust

Mace

Just bought a Tanabe hyper medallion exhaust mainly because it was brand new and cheap for what it is. I assume its quiet? as it has two silencers. Anyone had one and like it? cant find much info on them.. Its going on my stock uk supra

$(KGrHqVHJDkFG)2GBPiSBRz-eVnJz!~~60_12.JPG

Very cheap in my opinion £150. But then I thought why has no one else bid on it? :rolleyes:... Those ebay special unbranded exhausts go for more.. It will do for now anyway as its better than the rusty stock exhaust I have..

You got a bargain at £150.

My N/A came with the same exhaust when it was imported. It sounded great and although quiet had a lovely note to it.

I also liked that the tailpipe exited straight out of the bumper as opposed to an angle.

I only replaced mine with a HKS Silent Hi-Power because the Tanabe rusted through unfortunately.