The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pancake Weekend - still ongoing

ellis

Great night last night and a great day's driving today.

Really good to team up with the NSX crew and Ste & Ping in the Morgan.

They're still driving tomorrow but I've, sadly, had to come back to work tomorrow.

Here's a snippet of just want's been going on!

How many men does it take to check a wheel? 4. One to check it and three to take the pi55 out of his kegs!

Only took one pic all weekend as there seemed to be loads of cameras about.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2029/f73f.jpg

Thanks to the NSX crew, still struggling with some names but a quality bunch they are. Thanks to Ian and Sharon for the organising. Also to the Supra lot as you are guaranteed to make it a memorable weekend. Wile and Amanda came a long way for this and it is appreciated.

Some great roads and scenery, wonderful food throughout. Besides the one incident where I nearly went into the side of a bus overtaking and the car making a strange noise at the rear it has been epic. Get some photies up peoples.

H.

Thanks to Ian and Sharon for the organising.

^Indeed - thank you both for organising a great event - routes were superb and the choice of hotel was inspired - vegetable curry? Yes please, keep it coming! Epic pancakes as usual too!

Your both very welcome but if is was not for the great people that came there would not have been an epic weekend!

I think it was about 50/50 Supras to NSX's.

I think when I counted it was NSX 9:6 Supra, plus the Morgan and the S2000, ;)

Awesome weekend, and totally agree the people made the event. It's always refreshing to find that there is no snobbery or cliques amongst true petrolheads, everyone was happy to chat, and even though the group was as large as it was we were all just one big happy family. :grouphug: I'm sure that the NSX guys felt the same I'm just sorry I couldn't stick around for today's run.

Mike

What an awesome weekend, it was lovely to catch up people. I wanted to give thanks to Mr and Mrs Wile for providing excellent convoy support (Mandy I hope you made it back for Ollie and he was everything you expected), and Mr Havard for providing much amusement in the evening with your stories.

It was really nice to see a great group of car enthusiasts get together for great driving, and a laugh. For me it has always been about enjoying the cars, appreciating each others choice of vehicle and ignoring badge snobbery. Nice to see like minded people :).

Sharon