The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Back To Blue. Don't Mind If I Do.. Pics Inside :D

a98pmalcolm

I had my dash redone blue with some filler work, and what a great job Simon at Auto Innovations did on it. (Same guy that sprayed my car)

And for the pics (looks better in person will try to get some nicer pics sometime):

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/2075/zv5w.jpg

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5010/2fzu.jpg

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/2539/inxo.jpg

Thanks

Paul

This thread was edited from my stupidity haha. I'm sure you can sus out what the problem was...

Edited by a98pmalcolm (see edit history)

hi paul, looks good mate.

as rob said check you connections. my windows wouldnt work when i fitted everything back together when i took it out of the booth and when i got home i took the connecters out and pushed them back in again and all was working

The amount of times I've done this in both the Supra and the '2 is beyond belief. First time in the MR2, I even let it go on for a month before finally realising it was just locked. :|

That and losing the indicators when the hazard switch is unplugged - stumps me every time!

I may or may not have thought I'd broken my electric windows...before checking the window lock button :rollseyes:

The amount of times I've done this in both the Supra and the '2 is beyond belief. First time in the MR2, I even let it go on for a month before finally realising it was just locked. :|

Oh my F-in God.. I feel stupid... I had the door card off again and everything

Yes it was the child lock hahaha I think this thread can be joined with the Boot release one...

*Paul Slaps Palm Into Forehead*

Post edited just for the new look interior!

Pah, amateurs, last time it happened to me, I replaced the whole mechanism, stripped back wiring, had altimeters out................then I saw the button.....It was not a good day:d

Similar to the day I thought my washers were broken when there was salt on the road, causing me to buy bottles of water to throw at the windscreen whist driving..........to find out that I had to push the button on the end of the wiper stalk and not pull the stalk back :(

Pah, amateurs, last time it happened to me, I replaced the whole mechanism, stripped back wiring, had altimeters out................then I saw the button.....It was not a good day:d

Similar to the day I thought my washers were broken when there was salt on the road, causing me to buy bottles of water to throw at the windscreen whist driving..........to find out that I had to push the button on the end of the wiper stalk and not pull the stalk back :(

hahahaha brilliant!!! Sorry but ya know..