The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mkiv Owners Club go to Kenya!

Slutters

Hi guys! :D

Going to Nairobi in Kenya next year, i am part of a small group who are re-building and expanding a primary school. This is a really small charity and all the money that is raised goes there with me. No admin fee's, no people taking there cut. The way it should be! :p

Anyway, i am making a proposal!

When we build this school, i am going to get a plaque made and i will attached it to the school so those guys know where the moneys coming from! :D

Hell, we are even taking computers for the kids so we will get some more members too! ;)

Rough pic attached....

:D

I have set a target of £500 so if anyone has a few pounds to spare, i would appreciate it!

I have a donating webpage here:

https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/adamrutland1

Or if you prefer paypal the address is:

[email protected]

I will then transfer the money to the MyDonations site send you the confirmation email straight away.

Help me help some people, and help our forum get to Kenya! :D

Thanks for all your help, i will also be selling some Supra parts for donations also!

Edited by Slutters (see edit history)

My mother in law was born in Nairobi, I will without a doubt donate some money and well done, I love seeing stuff like this happen. :)

No way !!! My Mum was born in Nairobi too !! Small world eh ?

Bit tight on funds at the moment when do you need the donations by ?

Good cause - my daugter did something similar in Namibia, and loved it.

I was in kenya for 2 weeks and saw no supras - did see a few tanks going up to the Somali boarder though.

If you are in Nairobi go and visit the railway museum - full of old British steam engines rusting away!

P1010743a.jpg

P1010954a.jpg

P1010545a.jpg

No way !!! My Mum was born in Nairobi too !! Small world eh ?

What the hell?! Small world indeed, I thought you looked a little exotic to be just a Chesterfield kid :D

Both my parents are from Nairobi! I'll be donating! Good luck!

That explains why you are such a genuinely nice person Saq!! One of them most nicest types of people you'll ever meet, not to mention honest and caring. Found out the other week Ash is from there too, which again confirms why his such a nice guy! :)

What the hell?! Small world indeed, I thought you looked a little exotic to be just a Chesterfield kid :D

That explains why you are such a genuinely nice person Saq!! One of them most nicest types of people you'll ever meet, not to mention honest and caring. Found out the other week Ash is from there too, which again confirms why his such a nice guy! :)

Grand parents are India and moved to Nairobi to find work and my mum was born there. They then moved to London when she was 14 and up here when she was about 20 ish.

Hi guys :D

Thanks for the comments, i will keep everyone upto date on how things are going, donations by Feb next year, i am putting in over £2000 of my money in to.

If anyone wants to send any donations via Paypal, i will add these to the pot and send you the confirmation email from the MyDonations website. Just so you know i am not buying Supra bits... :D

Paypal is [email protected]

Thanks! :D

Hi guys :D

Thanks for the comments, i will keep everyone upto date on how things are going, donations by Feb next year, i am putting in over £2000 of my money in to.

If anyone wants to send any donations via Paypal, i will add these to the pot and send you the confirmation email from the MyDonations website. Just so you know i am not buying Supra bits... :D

Paypal is [email protected]

Thanks! :D

Next pay day I'll sort you out bud.