The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scam supra`s on eBay!

Toms Supra

most strange, if you look at irenkablue's sold items they are low value dvd's, videos, dolls, and dolls clothing but now seems to know alot about supras, is it possible to hi-jack someones identity ? £1.50 p+p is well cheap though, must be with postman pat and jess postal services

Yes Paul I also think it's a hijacked account. If you look at all their previous auctions the location was stated as Canterbury but now the hijacker has changed the location to a dot so that you can't say "I'm local, I'll pop round"

He'll probably say he's in Jersey, Scotland, or somesuch.

Originally posted by paul mac

most strange, if you look at irenkablue's sold items they are low value dvd's, videos, dolls, and dolls clothing but now seems to know alot about supras, is it possible to hi-jack someones identity ? £1.50 p+p is well cheap though, must be with postman pat and jess postal services

Yep had my account hijacked in August someone selling Merc alloys:mad:

Response from the seller this morning :

Hello,

I am glad to hear that you are interested about my car.

The car is in perfect conditions without any scratches,damages or other mechanical problems.

Car has no finance outstanding and it is HPI clear with certificate.

About the shipping taxes you don't have to worry because i will

pay for it.

I live in Slovakia.The buyer will receive the TITLE,with V5

document,keys and owner's manual.I bought this car from UK so it has UK emissions and is still registered there.I want to sell my car there because here in Slovakia 99% of the cars have steering wheel on left side and is very difficult to drive this car here.I can`t find a buyer in my country so i want to sell it in UK .I took care of it like it was my own baby and now is in the same condition as it was when I bought it - even better! I hope you understand this situation.I want to take this opportunity to assure you

that this deal is 100% legitimate.This deal will happen through EBAY.

So if you really want it please give me an email as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Irene

Very conveninent actually...I have family in Slovakia

:D

Spoke to the orginal owner tonight and he emailed the guy saying that he was really intrested in the car and he would pay cash tomorow but needed a quick response so could he call him this was the response:

Hi cannot use the phones as iam in the army and the phone are hi security issue :eek: to which he has replied did you pop in and have a cup of tea with my mum when you were parked outside her house you twat!!!!!!:D

He has now reported it to ebay:)