The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bee R Rev Limiter for N/A?

Angry Acorn

Hi all,

Been awhile, I'v decided to start working on my car again and have a bit of fun with it before I go TT swap or N/A-T! and i was wondering what your guys advice would be on installing a Bee R Rev Limiter on the N/A engine? I'v read horror stories from guys with turbo's but nothing from N/A's? I'v seen the videos of this thing, and well it looks like one could have a lot of fun in traffic or driving in shopping mall parking lots! [GRIN][/GRIN] any advice? If I do install it ill prob post links to some funny video's of scaring people, as that would be the plan with this thing!

Thanks

yep, what it does is it cuts the ignition but not the fuel, so you still dumping fuel (which is better so iv read) which then means you get to make machine gun fire come out the back when hitting limiter! :eyebrows: also it has something to do with launch control or wateva but i dont care about that. Apparently on N/A's its a good thing to install but if abused you will ay good bye to your engine rather quickly?

Calm down calm down! I have big plans for this car and chances are it will end up being something ill use for the track or strip (its a daily right now), so I thought for some final fun and just to enjoy the car as it is maybe throw one on, cause a bit of commotion for a few weeks and then send it to the garage? Dont judge, im just asking for advice not whether you like it or not :)

The car is in Zambia Africa, I know the locals their will love it! they like anything loud and flashy it seems! really just for a bit of a laugh and fun is it that bad? and again with the N/A will this pop the motor or can it be done safely?

Didn't know Zambia was in Greater London?! :D

It's called little Zambia, just outside Brixton. ;)

I wouldn't bother mate, might damage the engine and you will look like a dork.

:D

I wish! Im in london and the car is back home! sadly insurance for an international 20 something is a nightmare here! so I get all the goodies I can and when I do go back I have something to look forward to :D

Spend the money on making it classy my friend. :)