The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Did my LED Bulb conversion kit today, UPDATED with Night Pics

DodgyRog

Well I got this kit from the US recently from a new company who are car enthusiasts, including a Supra owner

This is there Facebook page and Webpage if your looking for this sort of thing

Anyway, it's been a very easy job to swap the bulbs over

I will put up a list of the Replacements Led's in a bit, but this is what came in the post

Anyway for now a comparison pic of the reversing Bulb to Led

When it get's a bit darker I will get a few more pics

A huge improvement I think, no more horrible yellow reversing lights

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Massive differnce on the reverse bulb! Looks so much clearer now

You got link for these kits Roger?

It's at the top mate.

As Graham has said, click on the blue Hyperlink in the 1st thread

or https://www.facebook.com/ikonikled

or http://www.ikonikled.com/

I ordered mine via Facebook messaging and they were really good in asking what I needed etc, even checking my pics on my Facebook page to realise I needed a different reversing bulb

They also gave me the 2 extra Sidelight bulbs, as I still run the Headlight and Facelift sidelights

The ones I am impressed with are the Interior lights, the boot and glovebox

To be honest before I did this, I didn't realise there was a glovebox light, as it was so dim

Rog you even made the advertising pictures on facebook too. How did you come about finding this company and how hard was it to actually do?

One of the Guys that has started the company up was on my Facebook friends list and is an Active Supra owner in the US, he posted a link up when they started up the company and it went from there

As I said, they are a new company, literally just started out and they are already looking at new products and variations, they were really easy to deal with and very chatty on the Facebook message system

As for ease of install, all the bulbs in the kit where plug and play, the only thing you have to be careful of is some of the bulbs have to be put in the right way round, so test them before you put everything back together. Learn from my mistake lmao:D

Looks great, do these elimate the bulb failure warning light that some HID and LED kits can give?

In all honesty I don't know, as I don't have a bulb in the warning light, it's never been in there, I just took it that it was removed due to the Fog Light conversion

Dont look bright enough for my liking , at night going backwards I like to see what im going to hit

But if they are actually bright and its just the picture then winner

They don't look that bright in the pic, probably due to the bright burning midday sun when I took the pic in :cool:

They are much brighter than the original ones, I will get another one later, when the sun has dropped a bit

Right just done a few in the darkish time, unfortunately I have those stupid Orange street lamps outside, which really messes with the camera

but they give you an idea at least

Ignition (this will be blue when my EBay order turns up of Film)

Interior Light (this is a massive improvement and the pic really doesn't do it justice

Boot Light

The Reversing Lights only

Number Plate Lights

My 4 Front Sidelights

Glove Box