The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi

Guest Lewy

Just joined up and thought id say hi :)

People will probably hate because i don't own a Supra but i do have a couple of other Toyota's kicking about at the moment. I have an AE86 drift/track car and also a Soarer at the moment but always liked the Supra too (briefly owned a MK3). Maybe looking for a bit of advice and some parts in future but rather than join and poach i thought id say hi and will do my best to contribute if possible :)

think thats about it cheers

Lewy

Cheers for the welcome guys :)

My AE86

Currently getting a rebuild and refresh so will be running a Hi comp N/A motor aswell as a lot of carbon panels , new wheels , aero and paint :)

The soarer

Swapped my GS300 for this not to long ago as i needed some turbo action back in my life. Running a 1jz with single turbo and ment to be about 400 bhp although has a slight problem at the moment and keeps hitting what feels like a fuel cut although the boost is quite erratic sometimes so maybe either map or Wastegate problem.

:thumbs:

Yeah dude i have a build thread on JNE although its awefully quiet of late so i tend not to up date it as no point when no one reads it haha if it was an EP3 might be different though lol. Ive attended a couple of meets at Nissan in it and was in the Soarer at the last show up at Nissan. I like its stealth looks , scares a lot of people when it goes haha. Have a few plans for it , swap the brakes for Supra units , get some new coilovers and then fit the SSR's i have laying about too. :)

I seen the soarer at the Nissan show it was parked opposite those ricer Vans with the massive bodykits, it looked good, what wheels are those your running on the soarer?

I know what you meen about Jne hopefully a couple of meets this summer will help pick the club back up where it was, ep3's? meh :D

Guest Lewy
I seen the soarer at the Nissan show it was parked opposite those ricer Vans with the massive bodykits, it looked good, what wheels are those your running on the soarer?

I know what you meen about Jne hopefully a couple of meets this summer will help pick the club back up where it was, ep3's? meh :D

Cheers man , yeah im more a fan of the subtle styling on these just keep an oem + feel about it if i can. The wheels on there are Dare DR-RS in 17x10 et15 flavour , there quite nice looking and fit pretty well but as i say id like to put my SSR's on there and fill those arch's a bit more.

Yeah hopefully as theres a lot of JDM car fans in the north east and its always good to get a load of them together to have a nosey around , only so many EP3's you can look at though haha . If we could get things back to the size of meets of old it would be awesome :)

Welcome. Nice Levin. I once owned a apex trueno. I miss that car.

Cheers and i miss mine too :(

As i said in previous posts its undergoing a bit of a rebuild / Restoration and looks like this at the moment so not been able to drive it.

Full hi comp engine rebuild , Full new suspension setup , New carbon parts to go on and some new wheels soon to so should be pretty cool when done.