The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What's the loudest exhaust available?

skyline1

Without looking through pages of info what's the loudest exhaust I can get for my TT facelift supra? I have a HKS super drager at the minuite and its got a rumble (if you wanna call it that) but not really meaty enough.

My neighbour don't like my car either so be a bonus to annoy him too and wake him at 3:30 every morning when I go to work.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My neighbour don't like my car either so be a bonus to annoy him too and wake him at 3:30 every morning when I go to work.

Not to mention the rest of your street of likely innocent neighbours. I think I'd have words with anybody that did that on my street. Out of respect for others, I park my Supra in an area a little away from houses so if I have to go out early, I will cause minimal disruption.

Well I can't help that I have to be At work at 4 am and I only roll down the street on tick over and he has a issue with that . Don't even entertain booting it of doing anything on purpose. He also has a bike that is louder than my car and I don't complain.

for some reason i cant stand those side exhausts on a supra. the back just looks gay without a big fat pipe poking out the back :D

Oh and ive got a nur spec r which is pretty loud tbh

for some reason i cant stand those side exhausts on a supra. the back just looks gay without a big fat pipe poking out the back :D

Oh and ive got a nur spec r which is pretty loud tbh

have to say I agree! If it was two side by side poking out the back I wouldn't mind so much

Haters!!! I love mine it looks :cool: imo it did look abit crap when the exhaust cut out was still on the rear bumper but now thats been filled the back looks smooth and without a big dopey exhaust spoiling the view of the booty :)

I've had the nur spec r and currently have the hks ti on mine. Hks ftw :D ... Or boost logic but they don't like low cars like yours lol

The nut spec did sound pretty throaty mate but heard you coming up the street the last time with the HKS on though. Low.... My car... Nah it's not low enough yet.

Just take the cat back off job done, but there will be repercussions from the hole street, with a 3 am wake up call, what a nice neighbour you must be

would have to agree with this, I used to have a 3" Nur Spec and the boostlogic makes the noise the Nur Spec makes pale into insignificance, and I used to get complaints all the time from my neighbours. Just have a really long hard think before you do buy one.

Had the nur-spec, loved it. Sits nice and looks smart but the clearance isn't great. Now got on one of Whiffins 4" TI systems with a custom back box and must admit its pretty much the loudest exhaust I've heard on a BPU supra. Also the clearance is better then the nur-spec. I change between the custom back box and the TI one depending on the mood I'm in :D