The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra rear cages

FOSTA

Hi guys,

I've had the go ahead from lbm to sell these cages.

Edited: vvvvvvvv................

*NOW TAKING ORDERS FOR ANOTHEF BATCH FOR END OF JANUARY*

Put your name down if your interested.

I will only be placing Your order after a £100.00 non refundable deposit is paid! ( not taking deposits untill the end of January)

I need a minimum of 5 orders before the company I use will make them up.

They are copied from a cusco 3point rear cage so with them being copies they are not FIA approved so I can only sell them on the basis that they will be used only for show use.

That being said they are made from a heavier, thicker steel tubing so I think they look better with them Being that little bit more chunky looking.

They are up for grabs for £350.00 each + £30.00p&p

I can get them powder coated most colors At a further cost of £50.00.

You will get:

. 1x main frame.

. 2x rear legs.

. 2x under side floor plates for main frame.

Post up if your interested in one.

If you choose one unpainted then with the metal being unprotected they have a chance of developing slight surface rust due to moisture in the air. any body shop or power Coaters will always prep the cage ready for painting or powering so don't worry about this.

This time round these cages are only being made to orders So I can not accept any returns unless damaged!

If damage does accur just simply sent it back and I'll take it back to the company and get them to fix or replace it for you.

Just to note : the last 5 cages that where made up, non where reported damaged and all where perfect fitment! :)

If you would like to order one simply post up that you would like one and if your supra is a hard top or aerotop and if you should like it painted or not. I don't need a color as of yet you can choose your color once they are ready to be painted.

Example :

Josh - confirm order - aerotop - unpainted.

The thickness difference from the blue cusco to the copy cage:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a few pictures of the 4 point cusco cage in other members cars so you get an idea what they look like fitted.

And this is where the front feet bolt to the floor pan just bolt down and cut a small slit in your carpet.

I am in the market for one but would like something similar to what Jamesy has on the Do-Luck Supra, I know its not a roll bar and is a tension set but I like how it stretches out the boot, is made out of aluminium and I can still have take passengers ''which is often not by choice but a necessity'.

I am very tempted though, though.... Looks great..!

• 2 weeks later...

Got my cage painted up and test fitted it in the car. Looks sweet :)

I got it painted to match the front D2 purple brakes. It looks more like blue in the pictures ( crappy iphone) but its a awesome colour in the flesh!

Ill get some better photos once its fitted and put back together.

• 2 weeks later...