The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much power can the stock fuel lines flow

Guest KamSupra

Guest KamSupra

My setup as of today is the following. Officially have purchased all the parts.

Bullseye BW S366 with T3 housing

Tubular manifold + 40mm wastegate

3.5" downpipe

2 row ARC intercooler

Walbro 400lph fuel pump

SARD 800cc Injectors

From general reading I have done it looks like people mentioned the stock fuel lines are good for around 500whp / 600bhp. Plus I know a couple people personally running stock fuel lines with even more power. Assuming I have just swapped the Injectors out to SARD 800cc and swapped the fuel pump out to a Walbro 400lph, what kind of power can the stock fuel lines handle safely?

I will be more than happy with 580-600bhp but I'm really just wondering as I think the S366 has a lot of potential.

My original goal was not to make a very quick straight line car anyways, something mild and focus on the handling.

edit: I also may ask this as well, what about the stock cams, what's the limit on these? I do plan to upgrade in the near future.

Edited by KamSupra (see edit history)