The mkiv Supra Owners Club

AEM Group Buy and Mapping Week - March 2005

Dragonball

Guys

CJ and I been speaking to some highly accredited mappers (both from over here and in the states) with a view to arranging an AEM Group Buy and Mapping session

At this stage we are looking at arranging a week's mapping by one of the top guys from the states - this will take place in Surrey nr Jnct 4 M3

(BTW - anyone from oop north - happy to extend hospitality at my Gaff for a night etc!)

The idea will be to hire out exclusively the Dynamics rolling road - and have he/them look after up to 4/5/6 (more if necessary!) cars over the course of the week - this will include RR and Road testing

AEM's may be purchased at a 'very' advantageous cost (at cost!) and the whole deal will represent a very real opportunity for those that want to get a standalone sorted- this is the time guys!

Costs will be apportioned across the number of cars - definate commitment required by mid January - and money paid upfront

At this point i am seeking expressions of interest for everyone to determine numbers - and from here costs - but they will be good!!!

Please email me or call me for specifics - and post up here if at least 80% certain at this stage

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Originally posted by Usmann A

Whos mapping, may I ask? :)

TBH Ali - have been talking to a couple of the 'usual suspects' but no firm decision made / availability confirmed yet

The more interested the better as this will then make the prospects much more interested!

Would like to have a chat with you about this too as I know we discussed your experiences with this before

:thumbs:

Guest Usmann A

Differing opinions on that. :)

I use DLI, no probs whatsever, and know of others using C2DI, and say it transforms the car.

You never know until you try. :D

Originally posted by dude

Apparently the AEM cdi is shite anyway !!!!

Dude:flame Dev

A bit of a sweeping statement dude eh?

The guys from Horsepower Freaks swear by it yet others prefer the HKS Dli. As Ali says, I would like to see the evidence rather than going on hearsay.