The mkiv Supra Owners Club

clive's performance, lancashire

brom86

Has anyone heard of this garage?? if so do you know of any bad or good experiences using it?? They have a lot of jap cars of all different makes, fair prices and some with decent mileage. Sometime it's always too good to be true! But u never know

I assume you mean these guys http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/toyota/supra/toyota-supra-twin-turbo-6-speed-manual/1433417

That car was for sale possibly by a member on ebay not to long ago I believe, looks like they may have purchased it and then just bumped the price up, as matey has it on an ebay auction.

and then there's this UK 6 speed http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/toyota/supra/toyota-supra-twin-turbo-manual-6-speed-uk-car-mint-example/1387371

for 12k it's way overpriced in my opinion, you can get a UK Spec 6 speed single for that money, I have no personal experience with them, but from looking at what there doing with the ad's on pistonheads, just look like a typical trader, hopefully someone will be along shortly who's actually had experience with them.

Personally I think the supra's I've seen they have for sale are overpriced. But beyond that who knows.

Guest Woods1

Ive rang this guy twice as im trying to buy a supra and he seems a bit of an arse. first time i rang he just put the phone down when i aksed for some details on the silver tt6 thats on pistonheads as theres zero info on it, and another time i rang him he just said hes busy and put the phone down.

He also said hes a trader but only does viewings by appontment so tbh im just staying clear

The white P Plate NA that he has lives round the corner from me. Didn't even know it was for sale. He will probably work by appointment only if he's in an industrial unit somewhere maybe? My mate who is a trader works by appointment only.

• 1 year later...

Says it all ^^

I sometimes wonder if these places are money laundering, like the unnamed garage in High-Wycombe. Overpriced cars that never sell and are on sale for years. News is that the dealers are always rude and reluctant to part with any information. Weird.

Just wait for the right one to pop up from a private seller or on here. That or see if Jurgen of JM Imports can sort you out with something. Torque GT seems to be another good importer, my Supra came from them (I bought it off another member)