The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can anyone tell me what???

EVLMKIV

Jazz1 that's a nogo... I have no more photos just this one. I'll post the website once I get back to work. This is the rear wing style and rear bumper that I'm wanting to go with. The car looks solid..I wonder how much power it's puting out. The guy wants 26000 USD. I was just hunting for looks is all.

Thanks Tsia for the type of bumper. it looks like there is one on ebay for about 500USD in GB...I have been researching the rear wing, but I am still unable to find it. I have also noticed that the wing seems blended into the hatch.

Edited by EVLMKIV (see edit history)

It is difficult to say from the pic, but it looks similar to what I have done on mine

Which started life as a lip spoiler, it was then customised and heavily blended

This one looks very similar, although they have curved and enlarged it more than we did with mine

Some pics in my build thread and some of just the spolier here

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

It is difficult to say from the pic, but it looks similar to what I have done on mine

Which started life as a lip spoiler, it was then customised and heavily blended

This one looks very similar, although they have curved and enlarged it more than we did with mine

Some pics in my build thread and some of just the spolier here

I agree with the blending job as it pertains to custom work. Now the lip becoming a spoiler is ingenious...Looks great DR. I reviewed some of your YOUTUBE vids and I have to say that your ride is very nicely done. Quick in the small neighborhood as well. lol:Pling:

Never seen a rear wing like that before, it's almost certainly a custom job.

I have had a 95 civic with the back trunk lip cut from another trunk and welded and blinded into the lid for a higher more streamline look. But this thing actually looks like there is a small 3'' gap between the lid and the lower inner base of the spoiler. I've been hunting around. I will just have to call this guy when I get the chance. I want to post more pictures not to mention the paint is nice. I'm not one for orange but that black in the same spot on a white background jus might hold up.

The scheme reminds me of that 1986 Movie The Wraith!!! Has anyone seen that one? If not look it up it was for sure ahead of its time.

Then again my eyes may be playing tricks and there just might not be a gap.....:taped:

Rear lip is possibly Abflug or custom variation? Looks similar.

Could be Abflug, I just did a google image search and the wing looks close to several of those photos, but if this is the case I would have to say this guy had the rear fingers on each side taken off and blended. This one's a stumper for me. I really like the stance...Thanks for the info though Jord