The mkiv Supra Owners Club

last minute london meet - Saturday 22nd June

Branners

Bit last minute but anybody fancy a meet up tomorrow (Saturday 22nd June) evening for a drive in to london to see the sights? More than likely start at 7Hotel Diner at Junction 4 of the M25, through the dartford tunnel, along the A13 in to central london, round parliament square and then over to the London Eye for a bit. Then over the Strand, down to trafalgar square and leicester square and then stop up on embankment again.

Meet at 9pm at 7Hotel Diner for a bite to eat, then leave at 10pm to get through teh tunnel for free!!

need to see at least 5 definite names down for this otherwise its just a couple of cars getting lost in London!!

Who's up for it?

oooh, the weather looks shocking. Supposed to be heavy rain and strong winds.

Would have been nice on a summers evening, but as we dont seem to have hit summer yet I think it will have to be another weekend. Perhaps in a few weeks time and I will have time to do routes properly.

So based on the weather I think we call this off.

I dunno. The original prognosis was bad but things are looking up:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=171431&d=1371892986

Ha! your well up for this aren't you Dave! ;)

I would one if Adam's car was working and two if I didn't have a mates birthday this evening that would have been brilliant as I even have the weekend off work :D

Ha! your well up for this aren't you Dave! ;)

Well, yes!

Given this:

I wanted something car-related to do this weekend...

this seemed IDEAL:

...anybody fancy a meet up tomorrow (Saturday 22nd June) evening for a drive in to london to see the sights?

The weather's definitely brightening up now (in Camberley at least) - there's even this bright yellow thing in the sky, whatever that is :conf: - so I wouldn't say we should all TOTALLY discount the idea...

Eh? Branners...? ;)

I dont think it is, weather here is looking very overcast, and infact has just started raining. Quite windy too.

few weeks time and I will arrange it properly.

Same here now with little bits of blue showing but it's so windy it's changing fast.

Chaps I was at the office today and just came back home and it isn't very nice, so windy it nearly took my Jelly Baby air freshener out of the window from the rear view!!

Let's do this in a few weeks, if we get around 10 cars it would be a very nice number. Central London is amazing at night on a lovely day, the last run we did there was fantastic!