The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra turbo genuine rear badge on ebay

supraGZaerotop

hi all, ive been talking to a toyota dealer in sheffield about a rear badge he had for sale on ebay. turned out it was the toyota emblem, theres me thinking it was the usa spec supra turbo badge. i like these and have been looking for one for ages. anyway he gets back to me after i gave him my cars details, ie- model/frame number etc along with a photo of the badge and he created a listing for me for a brand new genuine rear supra turbo badge £15.58 :D ive never seen them for sale so i thought i put the ad up here for us.

enjoy

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/360680442435?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_1525wt_1161

hi all, ive been talking to a toyota dealer in sheffield about a rear badge he had for sale on ebay. turned out it was the toyota emblem, theres me thinking it was the usa spec supra turbo badge. i like these and have been looking for one for ages. anyway he gets back to me after i gave him my cars details, ie- model/frame number etc along with a photo of the badge and he created a listing for me for a brand new genuine rear supra turbo badge £15.58 :D ive never seen them for sale so i thought i put the ad up here for us.

enjoy

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/360680442435?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_1525wt_1161

I saw this before while browsing on eBay :) I'm watching it! Might buy one "I like"

whats the best way to remove the old supra badge? also any tips on fitting the new one

dental floss, then remove any residual glue from paint work. Done this twice, first car came off easily with little glue. Second time there was plenty of glue left took hours to remove.

my first badge change, the old one left some really sticky crap behind after i removed it, white spirit and my finger nail got it off, took a while tho. then wiped over with some alcohol to clean

debadged

rebadged :eyebrows: now the boyracers in theyre shit boxes hopefully wont bother wasting theyre petrol,

Edited by supraGZaerotop (see edit history)