The mkiv Supra Owners Club

End of an Era

MattP

As many of you know I recently had catastrophic engine failure and as a result decided to go N/A-T however as I have progressed I have slowly been losing the will to live especially as I have spent a lot of time looking at new cars for my brother.

The reason for the this being I have seen that as johnny G pointed out a while back many reasonably priced german barges provide ample space,power and economy well within my budget and after 7 years of Supra/MR2 ownership it may finally be time to move on instead of throwing loads of money at a Supra build.

Anyway long story short I have decided to break the Supra and buy a German barge as I believe at this moment in time it would be a more sensible option I will however remain an active member of this forum as you lot are a good bunch haha...

anyway anybody interested in anything the car and thread is here and is listed in the for sale section as breaking PM me if you need any parts.....

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?291060-MattP-NA-T-Build-(Project-Jeff)

Regards Matt