The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sad day for me :(

lamboyello

After owning Amos yellow N/A and then 3 years ago buying my Twin Manual 6 speed BPU, its time to say bye to the supra. Been an absolute joy to own. The best car i've ever owned by far and I've had some nice cars, focus RS, scooby to name a couple. I'd like to get another Supra in the future once I'm settled down a little bit as I've moved to Norwich to be closer to my little girl and I need a car to drive everyday to work and back etc. Going for a Honda civic type R, I had one before I bought the supra and loved it.

I doubt ill be coming on here while i haven't got a Supra but I wish you all well as I've been a member for a long while now.

Good luck and god bless.

lamboyello aka Big Rowe

I had a EP3 Type R as I am famously known for :D

Was back in the fold after about 6 months, you'll find a way to get back into ownership, the Type R though I have to agree is a lovely car! Miss mine quite a bit.