The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello :)

SkydiveMacca

Hello all,

Long time Supra lover, first time forum poster.

Have never managed to actually own a Supra, but have always adored them. Have had various turbo and tuned cars, the last being an Impreza I built for track use.

Finally, i'm getting old and am in a position to buy a Supra. Am looking at the classified section, but it's not letting me post replies.

Hopefully posting here first will let me :)

I will go and look at the usual FAQ's before asking silly questions, but apologies in advance if I do!

Thanks

Macca

Welcome Macca,

You've come to the right place for many fine examples of Supra's but as above you will need to be a paid member to access the golden parts of the forum.

Sounds like you have had a nice collection of previous cars, any pics?

Good luck with your search!

Hi and welcome Macca, take your time and do your homework before buying. I assume you will be after a twin turbo or even a single turbo going by your car history? Don't be afraid to ask questions you'll gain great info on here.

How many posts do I need to have to reply to threads in the classifieds section? Seen a couple of cars that I'm interested in, but it won't let me post?

Have PM'd one of the sellers, but no reply, so would like to reply on thread to see if it catches his attention. :)

Guest Budz86

You will need to spend the £10 on a years membership - but anyone here will tell you it was the best tenner they ever spent! The parts discounts alone will save you this on your first order, not to mention the vast technical knowledge and experience of the other members. Plus - what else can a tenner get you these days...half a pint!? :D