The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Genuine TRD wide body kit. For sale.

Bill Prawn

No mistake. . . .

but he wants payment up front and then he'll get the kit sent from Japan by airfrieght.

You can't see the goods before paying, you can't collect the goods from him unless you pay for them first.

Also he has absolutely zero feedback as a seller.

Originally posted by Bill Prawn

He puts up his address for all to see.

If he can get these this cheap why are the so expensive elsewhere?

I suspect that Tiffanys get the same reaction when faced with someone just visited Ratners!

:p

They are probably a complete load of rubbish!

BTW - had a long convo with the chap who has the Top Secret Supra for sale on there (the multicoloured job!) who got his cheap from the USA

His bodyshop guy spent SIX WEEKS trying to get it to fit - and would not charge less than £6K + paint just to fit it if faced with that kind of crap again!

Originally posted by GeordieSteve

Come on let's take up the opportunity to wind him up. Someone email him and tell him you just live down the road (say Clinton Close) and ask if you can pop around and pay for it in person as it seems silly to do it all by post :D

I don't see any point in winding him up but your suggestion might be worthwhile in order to find out how genuine he is.

Originally posted by Paul E

I have already been in contact with him - and not ascertained a great deal TBH

He will get in from japan if ordered and could not give me any feedback - at which stage I walked:(

Same here.

Just to add that he swears they're genuine TRD kits

I guess we won't know until somebody buys one - which might be a long time unless he changes his business strategy.

No such company. Closest to it is Samurai Performance Engineering:

Clicky

Only if they are claiming to be a limited company, which they are not from that ad.

They could be a sole trade or partnership

This limited company was dissolved on 23/07/96, you are very good at getting your facts correct :(

Oh and if you pop to the address your only gonna get theatrical Supplies:

J.G. Pemberton Limited, Wellesley Lodge, Towpath, Walton-On-Thames

Telephone : 01932 254652

That'll be interesting. If he's genuine he'll see that there's several people who'll buy his kits if he can get them in stock before having to pay up front. If not then I'm guessing we'll never see a post from him.

I think he'd do better to comment here rather than directly to you though