The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone able lend me a drivers seat for a week or so?

ellis

I'm in need of a drivers seat for a week or so from just before the 20th June until about 28th/29th June.

Mine are off for a holiday so don't need anything permanent. Anything not on fire or sat in by Ed considered!

Many thanks

Worth noting that I'm in Blackpool on Sunday and Monday morning if anybody up that neck of the woods has anything.

Not strange really - mine are off for a retrim and apparently trying to drive a car without a seat is considered 'unadvisable' according to the H&S brigade.

In a desire not to end my life prematurely in an impressive fireball on the A1 I thought I'd do the right thing and use another drivers seat so that I can pilot the beast a) back home and b) on other journeys I shall need to do before the seats are ready to collect.

I hope that his clarified this point for you. If you need anything else explaining such as "Why the need to keep putting petrol in the car?" or "Do I really need to breathe to stay alive?" or the classic "If I hit you in the face and there's no-one there to see it, will it hurt?", just shout and I shall be more than happy to explain it all in gloriously patronising technicolour detail! :D

Not strange really - mine are off for a retrim and apparently trying to drive a car without a seat is considered 'unadvisable' according to the H&S brigade.

In a desire not to end my life prematurely in an impressive fireball on the A1 I thought I'd do the right thing and use another drivers seat so that I can pilot the beast a) back home and b) on other journeys I shall need to do before the seats are ready to collect.

I hope that his clarified this point for you. If you need anything else explaining such as "Why the need to keep putting petrol in the car?" or "Do I really need to breathe to stay alive?" or the classic "If I hit you in the face and there's no-one there to see it, will it hurt?", just shout and I shall be more than happy to explain it all in gloriously patronising technicolour detail! :D

Ellis, where is the boot release lever?

I'm not sure about Sunday, being fathers's day. But Steph would be in on Monday regardless, so we can sort something.

It's been in he shed for a while, but should be okay. I'll check to make sure tomorrow.

Mike

Cheers Mike - Monday would be ideal as I shall be heading hime Monday morning. Condition not important as it's merely to use until mine are back.

Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers bud.

Pleased to see my investment is appreciated by this forum!

I'm only assuming it's not an Apple! :D