The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra for sale

Guest Ventura

Guest Ventura

Hi guys I'm unfortunately gonna have to sell my supra baby on the the way has forced me to this decision I'm just wondering how much its worth its a UK spec single turbo auto in red it was at jae last year it has a blitz nur spec exhaust 19 inch alloys fully adjustable suspension and greddy boost controller

Good quality pictures and decent description including:

Mileage, spec list, any bad points, service history etc

And your price bracket ATM is anywhere from 3k plus as you've not put enough detail in (could be buggered!) Average price 7k plus for a single depending on spec/condition. Could be worth over 10k depending on the above.

Hi guys I'm unfortunately gonna have to sell my supra baby on the the way has forced me to this decision I'm just wondering how much its worth its a UK spec single turbo auto in red it was at jae last year it has a blitz nur spec exhaust 19 inch alloys fully adjustable suspension and greddy boost controller

Auto UK spec Single in good condition, with full service history, had any engine work done along with the single turbo conversion? I would expect it to be around the 9-10k mark as UK Spec 6 speed singles are up for around the 12k mark, there are two for sale on here actually, but as others have said, do a proper advert, with all the specs listed.

Guest Ventura

Sorry it was short and crap i was trying to do it off my phone it all went wrong. Its an L reg with 127768 miles.It does have a few issues but i just don't have the cash to sort it out after just spending £1700 mot'ing it. It has a few rust spots bottom of drivers door and behind n/s rear wheel,valve stem seals need doing she smokes on startup. Bonnet release handle broke just before mot. The turbo has been rebuilt but its only running 0.5 bar boost as the engine and ecu are still standard,the car is as i bought it i did not do the single turbo conversion it was originally a twin turbo.I cant afford to give it the tlc it needs therefore im hoping someone else can any questions please ask. For some reason i cant upload any pics i am trying though.

Edited by Ventura (see edit history)

Sorry it was short and crap i was trying to do it off my phone it all went wrong. Its an L reg with 127768 miles.It does have a few issues but i just don't have the cash to sort it out after just spending £1700 mot'ing it. It has a few rust spots bottom of drivers door and behind n/s rear wheel,valve stem seals need doing she smokes on startup. Bonnet release handle broke just before mot. The turbo has been rebuilt but its only running 0.5 bar boost as the engine and ecu are still standard,the car is as i bought it i did not do the single turbo conversion it was originally a twin turbo.I cant afford to give it the tlc it needs therefore im hoping someone else can any questions please ask. For some reason i cant upload any pics i am trying though.

I'd price that at about £4000-5k...Needs quite abit of money spent getting it right.