The mkiv Supra Owners Club

i have £6000 saved up and ready to spend on my supra

MySupra

my poor supra has sadly taken a backseat over the past year, due to me loosing some very important people, and thanks to some jealous people its picked up some war wounds

anyone got any ideas or tips for:

mainly body work

and some engine

Guest Budz86

Pictures and a current spec list would help;

Brakes

Suspension

Servicing

Tyres

Wheels

Interior

Just a starting point mate :) We all know these sometimes mean more than they should! If you are intent on keeping it, what sort of use did you have in mind? Road? Track? Show?

As you have reason to keep it

Bodywork sounds like your not happy with, so get some quotes to get that sorted first

Just remember if odd panels need spraying, it is ridiculously hard to Colour match Silver, get a guarantee in writing for the colour match being spot on in outside daylight

If you have a lot of paint issues, maybe better to spend a large chunk on a full respray

Then you might just have enough left for a TT transplant, but you will need to get on Keron's waiting list for that, so you will have time to save up a bit more for the Extra's....Clutch and BPU upgrades

This is all assuming you don't need the consumables sorting, Suspension components, Tyres, Interior etc etc

Another thing to consider if you have never had it done, is a proper Full Geo setup done, can transform the handling if needed