The mkiv Supra Owners Club

She's looking sad (mainly because of Littlenums driving) - Clutch Change

Sheefa

Top work from the butters Si and James off the forum. Came to collect my car as I have NO drive at all following Dragonball and a little bit of heavy abuse on the clutch :innocent: He managed to thankfully get it there safely :taped:

image.jpg

A big job ahead tomorrow on a pair of axle stands and ramps.

Clutch, flywheel, pressure plate, gearbox rear oil seal and a few other little bits.

Here's hoping its warm.

G

All done, unfortuantly for us we have no sunshine in my unit but went really well and tbh quite an easy job as that's now the 5th clutch or gearbox removal for me.

Car is clean and tidy I must say, normally im filthy after working under a car but came out quite clean on yours, glad I had time to take you out in mine also and give it a little blip here and there lol.

Anytime you need anything mate just ask, always a pleasure to help fellow members out.

All done, unfortuantly for us we have no sunshine in my unit but went really well and tbh quite an easy job as that's now the 5th clutch or gearbox removal for me.

Car is clean and tidy I must say, normally im filthy after working under a car but came out quite clean on yours, glad I had time to take you out in mine also and give it a little blip here and there lol.

Anytime you need anything mate just ask, always a pleasure to help fellow members out.

Set another thread up mate and rest assured I will be giving you and your bro a shout for any more work. Top man thanks mate.