The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wasn't Expecting That From An Aston Martin Owner LOL

a98pmalcolm

Ok.. So I get into my car after work. Drive off the main road were its parked into a side road to turn my car about..

As I do my 3 point turn a DB9 pulls into the road, leaves me some room to move my car. As I drive off he rolls his window down with the intent to talk to me. So I rolled my window down also to interact with this chap...

Me: Alright mate

Aston guy: Alright, mate. I just gotta say I love your car, its just stunning. Every time I drive past it I have to slow down to look at it. Every time I walk past it I have to stop and look at it.

Me: Ah cheers bro...

Aston guy: Its just stunning. Is it running much power?

Me: Yer 680BHP

Aston guy: WHAT?? Awesome. Don't fancy selling it do you?

Me: Well wasn't looking at getting rid of it will mid next year as I still got more things I want to do with it

Aston guy: How much want for it?

Me: Well I'd be looking about £18k+

Aston guy: Yer thats fine...

Me: Oh... Erm..... Well have a chat with me next year if your still interested and its yours..

Aston Guy: Yer deffo.. I gotta have that car. Its just looks awesome.

Me: Ok bro thanks

Well I get alot of comments on my car but that really brightened up my day..

Thought i'd share it with you lot..

ok.. So i get into my car after work. Drive off the main road were its parked into a side road to turn my car about..

As i do my 3 point turn a db9 pulls into the road, leaves me some room to move my car. As i drive off he rolls his window down with the intent to talk to me. So i rolled my window down also to interact with this chap...

me: alright mate

aston guy: alright, mate. I just gotta say i love your car, its just stunning. Every time i drive past it i have to slow down to look at it. Every time i walk past it i have to stop and look at it.

me: ah cheers bro...

aston guy: its just stunning. Is it running much power?

me: yer 680bhp

aston guy: what?? Awesome. Don't fancy selling it do you?

me: well wasn't looking at getting rid of it will mid next year as i still got more things i want to do with it

aston guy: how much want for it?

me: more than you can afford pal. Ferrari!

aston guy: yer thats fine...

me: Oh... Erm..... Well have a chat with me next year if your still interested and its yours..

aston guy: yer deffo.. I gotta have that car. Its just looks awesome.

me: ok bro thanks

well i get alot of comments on my car but that really brightened up my day..

:D

Love hearing stuff like this. Got'a love the old Supra for the attention it gets :)

I pulled up yesterday to fill up with petrol. Besides the garage was a group of guys washing cars.

One of those eastern european set-ups with a queue of cars being washed.

When I walked back to the car I looked up and everyone of them had put down their shammies, sponges and walked across the forecourt to take a closer look.

Getting a positive reaction from a DB9 owner is extra nice as he already owns a nice machine.

Its like Peter Stringfellow looking at your girlfriend and going "Yeaaa baby" ;)

Just goes to show how much of an impact the Supra has on the public..

Last year some guys came to buy my brothers DC2 integra type R and had seen my Supra parked outside and has offered me 24k cash.. I thought they were jokin but were acrually serious :)..

Ok.. So I get into my car after work. Drive off the main road were its parked into a side road to turn my car about..

As I do my 3 point turn a DB9 pulls into the road, leaves me some room to move my car. As I drive off he rolls his window down with the intent to talk to me. So I rolled my window down also to interact with this chap...

Me: Alright mate

Aston guy: Alright, mate. I just gotta say I love your car, its just stunning. Every time I drive past it I have to slow down to look at it. Every time I walk past it I have to stop and look at it.

Me: Ah cheers bro...

Aston guy: Its just stunning. Is it running much power?

Me: Yer 680BHP

Aston guy: WHAT?? Awesome. Don't fancy selling it do you?

Me: Well wasn't looking at getting rid of it will mid next year as I still got more things I want to do with it

Aston guy: How much want for it?

Me: Well I'd be looking about £18k+

Aston guy: Yer thats fine...

Me: Oh... Erm..... Well have a chat with me next year if your still interested and its yours..

Aston Guy: Yer deffo.. I gotta have that car. Its just looks awesome.

Me: Ok bro thanks

Well I get alot of comments on my car but that really brightened up my day..

:D made my day that has

Ask him if he wants to swap :)

That's what my mate said when I told him about it..

Its awesome that old car like the supras are still loved. Even if people can own cars 10 times there value.. I have a few more plans before I finish it. And if I hear from him it will be more than £18k but rich or not I'm not that chap that likes to over charge people..

Made my day to, glad you all very much enjoyed my small story, thought you lot would appreciate it ;)

That's what my mate said when I told him about it..

Its awesome that old car like the supras are still loved. Even if people can own cars 10 times there value.. I have a few more plans before I finish it. And if I hear from him it will be more than £18k but rich or not I'm not that chap that likes to over charge people..

Made my day to, glad you all very much enjoyed my small story, thought you lot would appreciate it ;)

They aren't as expensive as you think ;)

http://www2.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201305286985316/sort/default/usedcars/model/db9/make/aston_martin/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/quicksearch/true/radius/1500/page/1/postcode/e143hr?logcode=p